“Wow we will be back !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yew Tree House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keswick
Yew Tree House
Ranked #121 of 177 Keswick B&B and Inns
North East UK
“Wow we will be back !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

I grew up in Keswick as a child and wanted to take my husband to see keswicks beautiful surroundings. We arrived nearly 2 hours later than Planned. Awaiting us at 11pm was a cup of tea and some yummy chocolates ! Lovely host , lovely clean room and lovely breakfast! I could not fault this B&B and we will make sure we go back !

• Stayed August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

Excellent location. Knowledgeable hosts provided local info, maps, advice etc. Charming beautifully decorated rooms in old house. Delicious breakfast served. Easy walking distance to town centre.

• Stayed September 2011
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

Felt at home as soon as I walked in the door, and Bob and Judith did everything in their powers to make sure I had a comfortable stay from maps and information over trails to helping me get my hands on boots (I had forgotten mine). Some of my best memories are from the long, interesting discussions with Bob and the other guest over a delicious, extensive breakfast. The rooms were very clean, comfortable, and always well stocked with tea and other treats. Although I did not have bathroom in my room, which had been my initial concern, with a sink in the room I never had to wait for any of the other facilities. I would recommend the Yew Tree B&B to any of my friends and will definitely stay there when I return to Keswick.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
bury st edmunds
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2011

Very friendly and obliging hosts. Great peaceful room, very clean. Breakfasts very generous. There is a wonderful map of the Lakes in the hallway, showing all the fells. Also, a choice of books and maps. I usually stay at a neighbouring B and B, but I would definately return. Bob and Judith are very warm and friendly, they always recognise me as a previous guest, if I am in Keswick. Lovely place.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank rachelle68
Bristol, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2010

I stayed in this B&B with a friend during a weekend walking trip to the Lake District. The owners, Bob and Judith, are lovely friendly people who made us extremely welcome and ensured we had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. The house is ideally situated for walking in the surrounding hills and is within walking distance of all of Keswick's amenities. Bob was able to recommend many excellent walking routes and to suggest good restaurants in town. The rooms were perfectly clean and the beds comfortable. In short, I would highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
tallbloke149
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2010

We stayed over New Year and had a great time.
We're not really great walkers ,which seemed to be a minority in keswick!! but we were encouraged by our hosts to try a few shorter walks around Keswick and were really pleased we did, they supplied maps/guide books and off we went, full of a great breakfast.
On New Years eve they went off with some other guests up a mountain somewhere with fireworks and chinese lanterns and dogs, we struggled to the pub.
Nice b & b, clean and tidy and very comfy beds.
We'd definitely use it again if ever we get back there.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
ashford middlesex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2009

We only stayed for a weekend break but felt like part of the family, the owners Bob & Judith really are friendly.
They had all the info we needed, although we're not great walkers they put us onto lovely walks with stunning scenery but little effort.
The B & B is clean and reasonable price too, breakfast was an experience great food and plenty of it and lovely filtered coffee not instant muck.
We'ed definitely stay there again if back in the Lake District.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple