“Perfect stay!”
Review of Yew Tree House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keswick
Yew Tree House
Ranked #122 of 189 Keswick B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 June 2012

A really lovely b and b. We stayed for just one night as a stop over and booked last minute. The owners couldn't be more helpful, the decor in the house is lovely and the breakfast was a generous portion. I would recommend to anyone. Also Keswick is a really nice little town.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 30 October 2011

I used this accomodation on 22/10/11 . Overnight stay, after attending my son's wedding at Thornthwaite Church.
Nice cosy room.TV and hot drinks were supplied(plenty of everything). Very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was lovely, the best fried bread I have had ever.Plenty of coffee.
Judith was so homely.
This accomodation comes very highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I grew up in Keswick as a child and wanted to take my husband to see keswicks beautiful surroundings. We arrived nearly 2 hours later than Planned. Awaiting us at 11pm was a cup of tea and some yummy chocolates ! Lovely host , lovely clean room and lovely breakfast! I could not fault this B&B and we will make sure we go back !

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Excellent location. Knowledgeable hosts provided local info, maps, advice etc. Charming beautifully decorated rooms in old house. Delicious breakfast served. Easy walking distance to town centre.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Felt at home as soon as I walked in the door, and Bob and Judith did everything in their powers to make sure I had a comfortable stay from maps and information over trails to helping me get my hands on boots (I had forgotten mine). Some of my best memories are from the long, interesting discussions with Bob and the other guest over a delicious, extensive breakfast. The rooms were very clean, comfortable, and always well stocked with tea and other treats. Although I did not have bathroom in my room, which had been my initial concern, with a sink in the room I never had to wait for any of the other facilities. I would recommend the Yew Tree B&B to any of my friends and will definitely stay there when I return to Keswick.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2011

Very friendly and obliging hosts. Great peaceful room, very clean. Breakfasts very generous. There is a wonderful map of the Lakes in the hallway, showing all the fells. Also, a choice of books and maps. I usually stay at a neighbouring B and B, but I would definately return. Bob and Judith are very warm and friendly, they always recognise me as a previous guest, if I am in Keswick. Lovely place.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank rachelle68
Reviewed 8 June 2010

I stayed in this B&B with a friend during a weekend walking trip to the Lake District. The owners, Bob and Judith, are lovely friendly people who made us extremely welcome and ensured we had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. The house is ideally situated for walking in the surrounding hills and is within walking distance of all of Keswick's amenities. Bob was able to recommend many excellent walking routes and to suggest good restaurants in town. The rooms were perfectly clean and the beds comfortable. In short, I would highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends