“Good place for meal with atmosphere”
Review of 17 Again - CLOSED

17 Again
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have been eating at 17 Again once or twice a year for the past 5 years,the set 2 or 3 course meals £10 to £14 is a great price for the high standard of food, wine at a great price £12 .Service good you have time to talk between courses. Had dinner here with friends from Australia they enjoyed the surroundings its set up as a gift shop, but tastefully.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Love this place usually go here every time we visit Keswick but I guess they were taking a well earned break on New Year's Day , but I recommend people when in Keswick visit this little gem the food at night is lovely

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have been to 17 Again twice during visits to Keswick. Food and service is excellent. Booking advisable as not much seating. Would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I took my friend there last weekend as it looked really nice from the outside and had an excellent review from Trip Advisor on the door.
Service was very poor despite only two tables being used.
Tea was served in coffe pot.
Knives, spoons and forks were handed to us by the waitress with her fingers all over the 'eating' end.
No serviiettes provided.
No hot milk for coffee provided
Waitress complaining that 'the woman' presumably the owner never tells them what is available - not good dissing the boss!
4 people huddled in the kitchen, but we had to ask twice for the bill and wait ages for it to arrive.
We did not leave a tip, but here is one for you - go somewhere else instead

2  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We decided that 17 again looked quirky and interesting and after just arriving in Keswick we thought the allure of the decor was enough for us to go in ...... What a shame.
The service was poor, it was obvious the girl had no real experience in serving. I asked what the soup was to which she replied " I don't know I will ask" bearing in mind this was 3pm I should have at that point realised it wasn't coming from a soup pot but more than likely out a can! The soup was meant to be vegetable but tasted nothing like it and my partner had a toastie which was average. I left the whole bowl of soup and when we were paying we did not even get a thank you after handing over the money. Much nicer places available don't be drawn in by the decor.

3  Thank Holidayham