“I wish I was '17 Again'!”
Review of 17 Again - CLOSED

17 Again
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

But seriously, a lovely little tea room which I visited twice. Once with a friend who introduced me to it and then later in the week on my own. Pretty things to buy, and good old fashioned courtesy. The food on both occasions was delicious and freshly prepared. Special mention must go to Sam, the young waitress who served us. What a delightful young lady. I will definitely keep this little gem of a place on my list for when I am next in Keswick

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We Tried this out for the very nice looking menu outside we all had a very lovely afternoon meal an ended up buying birthday gifts very good value and we all booked a table for a excellent bistro meal the same night in all 5/5

1  Thank bexhill on s
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Called in today- never again! Despite there only being two other customers when we arrived, service was very slow. No atmosphere, most depressing background music and quite chilly. The waitress didn't seem very happy in her work- or was that just because of the way she slammed knives, forks and food on the table?!The menu praised it's homemade soup, but mine was not very warm and despite it's claim to be potato and leek, tasted of nothing . My son and daughter in laws "bruschetta" looked uninteresting and the salad was average. Certainly wouldn't go again, there are far nicer places to have soup/ sandwich/ light lunch in Keswick .

3  Thank Pobble16
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have been eating at 17 Again once or twice a year for the past 5 years,the set 2 or 3 course meals £10 to £14 is a great price for the high standard of food, wine at a great price £12 .Service good you have time to talk between courses. Had dinner here with friends from Australia they enjoyed the surroundings its set up as a gift shop, but tastefully.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Love this place usually go here every time we visit Keswick but I guess they were taking a well earned break on New Year's Day , but I recommend people when in Keswick visit this little gem the food at night is lovely