All reviews hot cross buns town centre lovely couple feel very welcome breakfast was excellent cooked breakfast excellent location bay window my husband and i have just surrounding mountains excellent room minute walk enjoyed our stay off street parking convenient location added bonus poached eggs
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Wow....what a lovely little place.....me and my new wife spent our honeymoon there and it realy is a nice place......lovely people....Barbara and Collin. Great breakfast freshly cooked every morning. Very clean throughout....we were that impressed by the place, we are going back next year.....i wouldnt stay any were else it was that nice.....cant wait to go back.....thankyou

q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Many thanks for a lovely review. Colin and I were delighted to have you both stay
with us after your wedding and we wish you many happy years together, and we look forward to seeing you both again on your first anniversary and may I say that we would be delighted to share many more anniversaries with you both.
You are a charming couple and we enjoyed having you both stay at FELL HOUSE.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic B&B in a great location and great bonus of parking at the rear of B&B. Very friendly owners and a great breakfast. Rooms very good lovely bathroom and great views out towards Walla crag. We will be returning and if you fancy very good food and great drinks try the Square Orange pizzas and nachos are fantastic.

q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about FELL HOUSE. So glad you enjoyed your stay
with us and had such a great time, Hope it wont be too long before your return.
If I ever find the time to try your restaurant I will go for the pizza on your recommendation.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This bed and breakfast is absolutely everything you'll expect and more. It has a lovely traditional English style inside and out, this house and it's two neighbouring houses have won awards for their beautiful little gardens. The decor is very well presented and homely with interesting things to look at on the way up the stairs, we were booked in to room 5 right at the top of the building and the view was just great, we could see some hills and lots of pretty houses.
Our room was neurally decorated and the bed was luxurious, very plump and cosy. We were so comfortable in the room that we could have lived there. Our shower room was very nice, the shower was perfect from temperature to intensity which is greatly appreciated after long days out! It was also great that our room was immaculately put back in order each day. Even the biscuits were replenished!
At breakfast we were very well catered for, there were lots of healthy cereal, fruit and juice options available which we enjoyed before our cooked breakfast. It was great being able to fill up before our long days out.
Colin and Barbara are absolutely charming and very considerate. We will definitely be back again!

q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

This is such a fabulous review…how very kind to say such amazing things about FELL HOUSE.
You know, it is easy to say how much we appreciate everyone who takes the time to write about Our Bed and breakfast place, but I must stress that we really do take heart to read that all our hard Work is worthwhile and that all our visitors have enjoyed their stay with us and YES, MOST DO COME BACK TO SEE US AGAIN AND AGAIN…and once more I say THANK YOU.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I was looking forward to the lakes etc. But this b& b was something else. Welcoming,accomadating, spotless. From start to finish it was just fabulous. Large full english breakfast perfectly cooked and presented beautifully. With plenty of choice.every where was spotless and tastefully decorated . A very friendly couple who obviously enjoy what they were doing. The front and rear garden were also immaculate. I would definitely go back.

Room tip: We only saw ours , but I can only guess the rest would be all the same.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

What a great review. When my visitors enjoy staying at FELL HOUSE then I know that
I am doing my job well. FELL HOUSE is more than just a guest house it is also my home
and every one is welcome, we love to make everyone feel comfortable when they get into
their room and to know that we are there to help if needed. Please come again to stay with us, it will be great if you do.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 nights over Easter at fell house, we was welcomed by a lovely couple Barbara and Colin, then shown to our room which was beautiful with a lovely spacious shower room and separate toilet everything was immaculately clean with lots of special touches, and we had a wonderful view from the window, the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was plentiful, piping hot and cooked to perfection. Fell house is situated 2 mins walk to the town centre and also as its own private parking. We will be returning very soon and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: April 2017
q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Many many thanks for taking your time to write this wonderful review.
When you run a B&B you have to be on the side of your guests and understand their requirements, that is why we try to get everything right and to give value for money.
We work very hard to maintain our high Standards and as you can see by our reviews, everything is really appreciated by our lovely Guests who return again and again. Once again THANK YOU.