All reviews hot cross buns town centre lovely couple feel very welcome breakfast was excellent cooked breakfast excellent location bay window my husband and i have just surrounding mountains excellent room minute walk enjoyed our stay off street parking convenient location added bonus poached eggs
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic stay with Babs and Colin at Fell House Keswick. So comfortable and welcoming. Great breakfast and superb location. Could not fault it and would love to return. Our room had absolutely everything we needed and it was nice that Babs popped into the dining room to chat at the end of breakfast service.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

What a lovely review. When my visitors say such nice things about my guest house then I know that I am doing every thing right. I hope to see you again very soon and I will pop into the breakfast room to have a chat and you can tell me your plans for the day ahead.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

A warm welcome and a very pleasant stay. The room was clean and well presented. The cooked breakfast was terrific. There was also lots of choice of cereal too and I never felt hurried.
Its a convenient location too, with parking to the rear of the building and easy access to Keswick town centre and Derwent Waters.
Thank you for a a lovely stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review.
It`s always nice to get comments on the breakfast.
Glad you liked the off street parking.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Arrived in Keswick on a Saturday afternoon and think we may have got the last room in the town and probably the best. Colin and Barbara at Fell House are a lovely couple and made us very welcome. We stayed in Room 4 with our own bathroom along the landing, but that didn’t bother us, as it was very clean with a great shower. It’s easy to see the Colin and Barbara take pride in ensuring guests are well looked after, lots of little touches such as bathrobe to wander along to the bathroom, kettle, tea/coffee and biscuits in the room. Tasty, full English breakfast to start the day, cooked by Barbara and served by Colin. Parking at the rear of the property was very handy. Thanks for a lovely overnight stay.

Room tip: Don't be put off with Room 4 having a separate bathroom
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

What a great review. I smiled when I read HIDDEN GEM, a term of endearment that is so lovely and welcoming. Please stay with us a little longer next time you are visiting Keswick it would be nice to get to know you both better.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Location was good turn left out of hotel you are in town.turn right you are into fitz park.lovely park to walk around.nice cafe for coffee and cake.and a museum.the hotel was lovely we had a double front room with bay with views to skiddaw and barth and cat bells.room3.the room was called coniston old man.the room was lovely and clean ,good shower. all credit due to babs and colin.bed was sooo comfortable .the breakfast was locally sourced.heaven.will definetly go back to this hotel.such a good location and has parking round the back.they also have a lovely little garden full of flowers to sit in and admire the view.

Room tip: Views lovely and quiet to.sunny room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

What a lovely review. I had to smile when I read about my garden at the front of the house, because over the years I have entered the Keswick in bloom comp and won several times, including best in association. My visitors appreciate the time and trouble we put into making the small garden at the front of the house look good for them to sit and take in the views of the mountains, this is what the Lake District is all about. Fell House is comfortable, clean, and I hope friendly, we must be doing something wright, as people keep coming back to stay again and again.
I hope to say hello to you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Stayed for 2 nights in room 6 the b&b is spotless run by Barbara & Colin what a lovely couple breakfast is great but more important you are made so welcome,Could not wished for a better location with parking.Hopefully see you again,

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
q8Z, Owner at Fell House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for a great review. I really hope to see you again very soon.
I do think that the large car park at the rear of the house is a great asset
to our visitors as parking in Stanger Street is hopeless. We try to cover all
problem areas, such as using 2.5 tog duvets during the hot weather to make sure
our visitors slept well, Our guests are very very important to us and hopefully
will .keep coming back to FELL HOUSE.