Just returned from a lovely weekend in Keswick at Lakeside House.
Location is perfect just yards out of the town centre and a stroll to the lake and stunning countryside.
Room was spacious and immaculately clean with large windows and great views of the hills.
Breakfast was very tasty, the service was faultless.
We managed 3 walks in the 2 days we stayed - views from Castlehead were breathtaking.Keswick town centre was very nice shopped and ate at nite in the Inn at Keswick and the George Hotel ( the Cow pie isnot for the faint hearted ).
Overall couldn't fault our stay in any way and will definitely return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeside House has been completely restored, redecorated and refurnished, to offer luxurious and contemporary guest accommodation for visitors seeking a special bed and breakfast stay in Keswick. The accommodation offers fourteen spacious en-suite bedrooms available to view through the virtual tour on our website where its recommended you book direct for a guaranteed best price. Our bedrooms have spectacular views of the surrounding Mountains and parks. We are just a few minutes flat walk from the shore of Derwentwater and The Theatre By The Lake. Free parking is available to all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your LakeSide House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeside House Hotel Keswick
- LakeSide House Keswick, Lake District