The Hotel Inspector would love this place, so clean and quietly stylish, not your run of the mill B&B. Breakfast lovely with options for eggs benedict - delicious and scrambled egg with smoked salmon. Bed very comfy. View from room 2 over to Catbell Ridge excellent especially as you can sit looking at the view while enjoying a bottle of wine. Location ideal for short walk to town centre pubs/restaurants and to the theatre and the lake. Even the toiletries ooze quality. Will be back at some point with my teenagers as Lakeside has a family suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeside House has been completely restored, redecorated and refurnished, to offer luxurious and contemporary guest accommodation for visitors seeking a special bed and breakfast stay in Keswick. The accommodation offers fourteen spacious en-suite bedrooms available to view through the virtual tour on our website where its recommended you book direct for a guaranteed best price. Our bedrooms have spectacular views of the surrounding Mountains and parks. We are just a few minutes flat walk from the shore of Derwentwater and The Theatre By The Lake. Free parking is available to all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your LakeSide House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeside House Hotel Keswick
- LakeSide House Keswick, Lake District