Just returned after a three night stay. Having been coming to Keswick many times over the last 30 years I can honestly say the Lakeside House is the best my wife and I have stayed in. We were allocated room 3 which was spacious, spotlessly clean and a power shower. The view from the window looked across the pitch and putt all the way to the western fells. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice available. All the staff were extremely friendly. Probably not the cheapest in town but you get what you pay for. If you are planning a visit to Keswick I definitely recommend Lakeside House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeside House has been completely restored, redecorated and refurnished, to offer luxurious and contemporary guest accommodation for visitors seeking a special bed and breakfast stay in Keswick. The accommodation offers fourteen spacious en-suite bedrooms available to view through the virtual tour on our website where its recommended you book direct for a guaranteed best price. Our bedrooms have spectacular views of the surrounding Mountains and parks. We are just a few minutes flat walk from the shore of Derwentwater and The Theatre By The Lake. Free parking is available to all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your LakeSide House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeside House Hotel Keswick
- LakeSide House Keswick, Lake District