We stayed with Stephen and Di for 2 nights in May. It was our first visit to Keswick and hopefully not our last. The room and bath were great. The scenic view from our windows was wonderful. The breakfast was excellent and we particularly enjoyed visiting with an English couple who were making their 17th stay at the Stonegarth!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably the best B & B in Keswick. A house full of character set in peaceful surroundings yet just a three minute walk from the town centre. Luxury, spacious rooms all with kingsize beds. The contempory and chic Premier rooms have four posters ensuite with double spa baths, drench showers and bathroom television, just perfect for that romantic stay. Excellent food. Guaranteed car parking space for each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stonegarth Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonegarth Guest House Hotel Keswick
- Stonegarth Guest House Keswick, Lake District