“Awesome B &B”
Review of Linnett Hill

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keswick
Linnett Hill
Ranked #6 of 189 Keswick B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hosts, Mandy and Andy gave us a very friendly and warm reception upon arrival. The accommodation was inviting and comfortable. The breakfasts were made to order! This is a great base to tour the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marlene N

Reviewed 19 May 2014

A lovely two night stay at Linnet Hill, Andy and Mandy were perfect hosts and couldn't have made us more welcome. Accommodation is of a very high standard and the ample parking was a bonus. Complementary water and biscuits in the room each day (don't get this in some four star hotels!) snacks and tea and coffee in the relaxing lounge, just some of the many touches that put Linnet Hill top of the ratings. The breakfasts were just great, I started with the very fresh and plentiful fruit salad each day and the cooked options set us up nicely for the day. It was good not having to preorder breakfast like you do in some b&bs in the lakes. The only negative was we were only stopping two nights! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cath R
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I called in here on my end to end cycle. This is an excelent place to stay, so good I wote the review as soon as I arrived. The whole building is immaculate and superbly decorated, i was given a lovely room. I was given such a wonderful welcome.

Close to the town

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank trevyrlady
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Just got home after beautiful Easter weekend at Linnett Hill such a perfect place to stay! Beautiful setting, so tranquil and relaxing. After a long walk through stunning scenery, then a warm, cosy nights sleep, it's a joy to come down to one of Mindy and Andy superb breakfasts. Linnett Hill and it's delightful hosts are perfect in every way, we're already planning our next stay. Cannot be beaten!! We really fall in love in this house and our "honey moon" room with a roof window situated above a bed so you can see the stars! Amazing!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank korrdek
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My wife and I run a Lake District based business, selling maps for local routes. We do not however live in the Lake District. As such we have frequented every camp site in the Lakes and probably over 25 of the B&Bs. Linnett Hill is hands down the best one we have stayed in. Aside from the modern and clean interior which was a welcome break from some of the more dated places we have stayed, Mandy and Andy were amazing hosts. Very friendly, very knowledgeable and Andy cooks a great breakfast! I am about to book a repeat stay for September, and when we are visiting the north Lakes I expect we won't stay anywhere else...

Well done Linnett Hill!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andy L
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I recently stayed at Linnet Hill and found the whole experience wonderful. The spacious off road car parking was such a surprise as Keswick is renown for its lack of parking. I was then greeted by the owner who was expecting me and made me feel most welcome. She showed me all the facilities on the ground floor that were available to guests before showing me to my room. The room was very nicely decorated and had crisp white clean bed linen. The en-suite was just perfect and very trendy. The next morning the choice for breakfast was just too much - but I did my best.
I would definately stay at Linnet Hill again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Gill S
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Stayed at linnett hill three nights over the bank holiday with friends,what a great place,Andy and Mandy were the ideal hosts,the rooms were a very high standard ,what more can we say other than simply the best,we will be back

Room Tip: We stayed in rooms six and four both rooms had plenty of space room six had a bath which was very mu...