I have just spent a fabulous weekend at the keswick Hotel with my family.. The hotel is quite old with lots of character but has a nice warm feel to it. Really love the fact that part of the hotel is the original railway station . Staff are extremely welcoming and friendly and gave excellent service. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and spacious with plenty of hot water. (Bear in mind we had 7 rooms between us and all were of this standard). I had been told by friends before hand how good the food was but even so, it still exceeded my expectations. Absolutely first class food!
Brilliant location, just a short stroll into the town yet still feeling secluded and quiet and breath taking views of Catbells, Latrigg and Skiddaw from rooms.
Overall excellent value and will definitely will be going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District