We have just returned from a post New Year Break at the Keswick Country House Hotel. We have been many times before and have always thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The Hotel is in a great position with views over the fells but within easy walking distance of the town.The rooms have all been upgraded and are warm and comfortable-very welcoming after a walk in rain and gale force winds! The staff are always very pleasant and helpful and the quality and choice of food is what has always drawn us back there- the dinners offer a really interesting variety of well cooked and beautifully presented food. We have never been disappointed and are already looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District