We have just returned from a two night stay at the Keswick Country House hotel. We have stayed several times at the hotel and we keep going back, this is mainly due to the high quality service, the excellent food and the ideal location. The hotel is perfect to use as a base for a walking week end with a range of walks from "gentle strolls" through to "lung bursting" yomps! Keswick's shops, restaurants and pubs are only a 5 minute walk. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District