I have twice stayed here, in the Garden Room which has some of the best views I have ever had and the coach house. Both visits were excellent! Fantastic food and wonderful sense of history - a real classic hotel. We have also bought weekend breaks here as gifts to family members. Situated just a few minutes walk from Keswick centre but as it is set in its own grounds feels like you are in the middle of the countryside. Great base for exploring the Lake District or for a night away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District