we really enjoyed our 4th stay at the keswick hotel. We will certainly be coming back soon. The staff are so helpful and it is so nice to see people from different countries who only want to make your stay pleasant. We normally stay in the station room but we couldn't get the availability this time so we went on the third floor. We asked could we upgrade to the station and it was no trouble to the staff. We would not stay anywhere but the KewickCountry House Hotel when visiting the Lake District. The offers that come out throughout the year makes it excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District