This hotel is our first choice for stays in the lakes. There is no doubt that if you look for faults in the decor you could find them BUT the prime location, beautiful gardens, large car park, faultlessly clean spacious rooms, excellent restaurant and polite, intuitive and thoughtful service more than compensate for this. The warm welcome from reception staff is every time you enter the hotel makes you feel as though they are really pleased to see you and the bar and restaurant staff make you feel as though you are the only person they are there to serve and nothing is too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District