This hotel has bags of character and a great loaction, five minute walk from Keswick town centre. Built in the 1860's as a railway hotel, it still retains many of its original features. Our room was comfortable and clean and had all the necessary amenities. The staff were helpful and friendly. The restaurant/food was excellent, both dinner and breakfast. We enjoyed a short family break and the hotel proved to be a great choice.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District