Just returned from another of our many visits to this hotel. Every one a winner! This time spent a couple of days in our favourite room, No. 108, which has loads of room and superb views on two sides. Food excellent as usual with lots of choice and good presentation. Nice to see the continuing refurbishment of rooms and general decoration. Staff very friendly and helpful with management always available for advice and attention. Nothing is too much trouble. We look forward to our next visit in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District