This was the 3rd time here, I am wheat & gluton intolerant and they cater for my needs in food they are very understanding. The staff are wonderful so pleasant and helpful, the lift was out of order but was on 1st floor so not to bad. The decor looked a bit sad this time and the room this time was not the best I have had it had a very bad sloping floor and could have done with a brighter paint job on it, so come on its a prestigious hotel so dont let it go down. The food was wounderful as usual but may be some times just some plain brocoli, greenbeans or cabbage to come with the food would be nice. I will visit again, I like choice hotels we have stayed at the Patterdale twice and at all three blackpool hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District