We have just returned from two four day visits to the Keswick Hotel. On both occasions our rooms had just been refurbished (whole hotel being done before xmas 2012). We were very comfortable. The evening meals just get better and better. The menu choice is very good and the standard of the meals exceptionally high. Breakfasts are superb buffet style and the staff constantly restock.
One of the best aspects ofthis hotel is its cheerful and most helpful TEAM of staff. They all doing everything they can to ensure your stay is a great success and enjoyable.
On our second visit we took our 18month and 7yr old grandsons and the staff were wonderful with them too.
We visit this hotel at least 2 /3 times a year for both walking based and recreational holidays.
It is an old building but the recent decor improvements have helped bring new life to this grand building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District