Just back from a short break at the Keswick Country Hotel. The Lakes lived up to their name with plenty of water everywhere, but the welcoming at the hotel more than made up for the inclement conditions. The rooms are being refurbished and looked lovely, and once again the food was superb at dinner times. Plenty of choice, freshly cooked and with excellent service - what more do you need?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District