It's just a great place in a great area - we have visited a number of times over the years and although we enjoy the comfort of the familiar we always find new things to do and places to visit, plus the indulgence of returning to a warm and welcoming hotel for a relaxing evening with a good meal served by courteous and efficient staff. We can't wait to find the time to go back.
I do miss the tomato juice and Marmite at breakfast though !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District