We have stayed at Keswick Country House many times and will keep coming back. Do not hesitate to book, you will not find better value for your money. Yes its old and a little faded but the rooms are clean and tidy and the saff are excellent The food served in the restaurant is first class and there is always a good choice. The hotel stands in a good position and has easy access into Keswick and the lake. We have always enjoyed our stays in the hotel and cannot rate it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District