This is my second stay at the Keswick and once again my friend and I were made welcome. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food delicious and the location ideal. When we arrived I thought there might be a problem when we discovered that our room had a double bed instead of twins. But the receptionist put our minds at rest and efficiently transfered us to a lovely bright room at the other side of the hotel.If I have any issues at all then it has to be the parking.we came back late from the theatre and had to park a fair distance down the drive.But all in all it was only a little annoyance and in general I can't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District