We stayed here for one night and were amazed at the value for money this hotel offered.
Spacious rooms, extremely clean, friendly staff. The evening meal was so well presented and gorgeous it definitely was a fine dining restaurant. Breakfast the following morning was tasty and plenty of choice. Perfect location for the town and walks. We will be definitely making several return visits to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District