Return visit to the Keswick.Spent 3 nights here over weekend of 16th. Reiterate other reviews,well situated approx 5 mins easy walking into town centre or out of the back of the hotel to nearby access to fells.
Room comfortable,clean and spacious,bar and lounge areas light and airy with plenty comfortable seating.
Food couldn't be faulted,plenty of choice.
Staff professional and very friendly.
If you are lookin to stay close to town centre but in a quiet area this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District