After reading the reviews we decided to take a short break November 20 for two nights. I was absolutely bowled over. The food especially the evening meals were fabulous. The room was quiet and very large. It was lovely to take coffee in the room sitting comfortably in chairs and at a table. The staff were always smiling and would do anything to oblige, always helpful. They were in the middle of putting up their Christmas decorations when we were there and up to us leaving there were 16 very pretty trees that we counted so far. I would also Highly recommend this hotel. We had a stay to remember for all the good things!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District