My wife and have just spent 4 days at this great hotel in Keswick. In fact we have stayed there approx 40 times during the last 18 years. If you are looking for a very nice hotel with a calm atmosphere, then this is the place. It is very clean, warm and comfortable and all of the staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. The food is first class with an excellent choice each evening. My wife has a food allergy and the staff went out of their way to assist. Thank you to all of the staff for making our stay thoroughly enjoyable once again. We shall be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District