Had a lovely time here this week, spent two nights and really enjoyed the place. Hotels staff excellent and room very nice and very clean. Its old but romantic. Very near the town of Keswick so car can be left in car park until you leave as place to visit are so close, Pencil museum very interesting worth the money to see it. you can also go along the old train line walk which is next to the hotel if you prefer not to get to muddy across the fields near the lake. Food was very good and filling, worth another visit when l get another break. Or if another Deal Monster came up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District