This was our third visit to the Keswick country house and once again we were not disappointed.The food for all courses was excellent,always served hot with first class presentation.The choices available were suitable for all tastes and the service was very good.The location of the hotel is ideal for walking as it is on the old railway station with immediate access to the disused railway line now used as a spectacular footpath.It is also just a short walk into the town and yet in a very peaceful position.We were with a total party of 16 people who all enjoyed the weekend very much.We look forward to returning to the hotel once again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District