We returned to this hotel for a birthday treat having been really impressed on our first visit. It is superbly located for those who love Fell Walking. It has a real old world charm to it having once been the Station Hotel with linked covered walkway from the platform. The rooms are very warm, comfortable and have all the facilities you need. The restaurant looks out over the Hotel gardens and the food is absolutely superb with an excellent choice of menu for dinner and an amazing self service breakfast buffet. My wife and I wouldn't hesitate in returning to this hotel for future breaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District