Just back from another fab extended family trip, and this hotel just gets better. The food is beautiful and is a real high point of the stay.
All the staff are so friendly and can't do enough to help.
I can't wait until our next trip which will hopefully be in the Summer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District