Stayed here Easter weekend,the hotel although looks nice on pictures is tired and in dire need of a refurb.
At £175 per couple per night it was to say the least disappointing ,mould around windows, filthy bedroom walls, no toiletries whatsoever in bedroom, no complimentary tray as advertised,no fan in ensuite bathroom and the window wouldn't open it was jammed with old paint.
This was supposed to be a superior room ,I wish we had checked straight back out as it spoilt what would have been a nice wk end.
The cleaners need sacking hasn't had a deep clean in yrs Tip try cleaning around edge of carpet and radiators which were disgusting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District