As with most of the Hotels in the lake district they have been around for a long time which is part of their charm. We had a problem with the approach to our room and when we pointed this out the speed that the staff reacted was amazing, They had us relocated to another room and we settled in, we went down to dinner and the services we received was the best we have ever had and the staff were so attentive but not over the top, also the quality and the presentation of the food was beyond our expectations and the same at breakfast. We cannot praise the staff enough for the effort they put in. we cannot wait to go back or try another in the group to see how they compare..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District