My husband and myself stayed here for a short break in this wonderful Hotel in May 5th 2014 for two days and we once again (as we have stayed before a couple of years ago) we loved it
Whilst we were there we celebrated our wedding anniversary on the 6th May.
The food is second to none and ALL the staff were absolutely wonderful. There was no shortage of service at all
The surroundings are excellent and we certainly would go there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. This elegant Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells. Close by is the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants. For the adventurous, Lake Derwentwater offers a variety of water sports with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Keswick Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Country Hotel
- Keswick Country House Hotel
- The Keswick Country House Hotel Lake District