“Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Golden Hills Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 126 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

The owners made you very welcome,they escorted you to your table,gave you a few minutes to decide what you would like to drink,on bringing them they ask you if you are ready to order?The food was delicious one of the best Chinese meals I have had for quite a while.The resteraunt is very clean and spotless,would recommend it to anybody.

Visited September 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“First time we've had Chinese that was as good as home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We eat Chinese food weekly in Sydney, which has a very high standard due to a high Chinese population. The Golden Hills served food as good as home - special fried rice and sizzling prawns with ginger and shallots were both excellent. The green tea was authentic too. Yummy. We chatted to the friendly staff and all up had a wonderful meal for £25 for two. We recommend it to any Aussies missing Chinese food - just don't do the £ to $AUD exchange.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Great ChineseFood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Very popular Chinese Restaurant - there was also a queue for takeaways!. Excellent, tasty food and plenty of it. We had a set meal for two and it was delicious!

Visited August 2013
Seaham, United Kingdom
“More Please!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was a having a family weekend in Keswick with my 3Sons and young Grandson to celebrate my 60th Birthday.We decided of all the choices of food to go for Chinese and I'm pleased we did.We were welcomed and my Grandson aged 2and a half was given a colouring book and crayons to keep him entertained.The staff were very friendly and helpful at all times.I had sizzling mushroom and green pepper in black bean sauce,which I thoroughly enjoyed.My Sons had various chicken and rice dishes which they enjoyed and I helped them eat some of theirs.My Grandson seemed happy with the food too.We had a great night and went back to our B&B very full and completely satisfied.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Helen C
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Consistent quality of food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

We first visited the Golden Hills in 1988 and have to say we have returned a number of times and the food is as good today as it was the very first time we visited. A well established value for money Chinese restaurant and takeaway with good friendly service.

• Visited August 2013