“Stag Group”

Keswick Adventure Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Via Ferrata, Canyoning, Ghyll Scrambling, Stand Up Paddleboarding and Rock Climbing - just a few of the fabulous activities on offer from Keswick's Premier Activity Provider.Catering for School Groups upto 150 through to individuals, families and businesses.Memories that Last Forever.
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stag Group”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Jase and Al were excellent in every way. From helping with suggestions of places to stay in Keswick for a stag group prior to the weekend to dragging 16 hungover fools (including a teacher) up over the Via Ferrata - perfectly safely too!

The afternoon activity of Ghyll Scrambling was an amazing hangover cure and was definitely voted as the best part of the day by the group. But the combo of the activities was also loved by everyone.

Will definitely be up for more activities with them in the future.

Visited September 2012

“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 23 September 2012

A fantastic way to spend the afternoon. Al made us all feel really at ease. I was a little apprehensive at first but was absolutely loving it within minutes. Although cold (obviously!) it didn't matter, we had so much fun we didn't notice. I would definitely do this again.

“Great fun”
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Friendly staff, great fun. We had a large mixed group ghyll scrambling and Al did a great job making everyone feel comfortable. Highly reccomended.

Starbeck, harrogate, United Kingdom
“Totally recomended!”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

had a brilliant time with the lads at the adventure center, we did the via ferrata in the morning which was a brilliant experience challenging your limits without feeling unsafe and then the ghyll scrambling which was the most exhilarating fun i've had in a long time. I will be going back!

Visited September 2012
Cheshire, UK
“Ghyll scrambling - "EPIC!" as my youngest described it”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I took my three children aged 7, 10 and 13 Ghyll Scrambling. We had an amazing time jumping, diving, belly flopping and sliding and it was definitely the highlight of our time in the Lake District. The experience was fantastic and was very different from the normal walking/boat trips that we would normally have done. I was very nervous at the beginning (the kids were fine!) but after my first couple of jumps and slides I got a real buzz and loved every minute. The thing that really made it so enjoyable and gave me confidence were the instructors (Sean and Simon), they were very professional, extremely knowledgeable and excellent at ensuring the whole group made their way down safely with great fun and humour. The instructions were clear and the instructors were close at hand to help anyone who needed it. The kids couldn't stop talking about their experience and want to do more as soon as they can. The previous week we had been on the WaterRollerz near the pencil museum - great fun but exhausting - for me at least! It has definitely ignited an adventurous bug in us all and we wil try more activities next time we visit. Thank you to everyone at Keswick Adventure Centre
for a fab time - James, Daisy, Lewis and Mason.

Visited August 2012