“REPEAT VISIT”

Ranked #54 of 155 Restaurants in Keswick
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We discovered this cosy little restaurant full of gluten free delights when we visited Keswick a few months ago. My husband, a coeliac, was keen to return to try some more of their delicious g/f fare. The restaurant was packed but my husband refused to eat anywhere else so three attempts later, after an hour wandering around the market and the shops, we finally grabbed a table for two. My courgette and tomato soup was delicious and my husband was able to enjoy a filled g/f roll and a large piece of chocolate cake. I could not finish my cheese scone and ate the other half later on. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the service is fairly quick despite the busy scene. Highly recommended especially if you are a coeliac and/or you enjoy good wholesome freshly baked food.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Visited Laura's three times in the first 2 weeks of August. We love this little eatery. The food is very nice and fresh, the service is fast and always with a smile, the prices are very reasonable for Keswick and they have free WiFi !!! It's a great place to grab a drink and nibbles and watch life go by. Well done Laura !! Certain other nearby 'Lunch' establishments should take lessons from you on how to run a successful small business.

Thank normy.lad
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My partner and I had a little lunch here during our holiday in Keswick. The staff weren't overly enthusiastic but pleasant enough. They were also accommodating when we chose to have paninis that weren't on the menu so they had to make them up from scratch (most are ready made). It was incredibly busy so we had to wait quite a while for the food to come but it was tasty, perhaps a little pricey for what it was. But the best thing about this place is the INCREDIBLE selection of tiffin! I stood for ages trying to decide which one to have and telling myself that one of each is too many for one person. I eventually opted for the Oreo tiffin and it was one of the best things I've tasted. I'm almost shedding a tear now while writing this because I don't have any tiffin and I live in Surrey and travelling over 300 miles for tiffin is possibly a bit excessive. Anyway, if you happen to be passing Laura in the Lakes, stop by and check out the tiffin. It's amazing.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This place sells nice food,we visited for lunch and afternoon tea and everything we got looked and tasted really nice. The staff were friendly and obliging and the service was fairly quick, even on a very busy day. It seemed a little on the pricey side, although I guess we were paying for location too, as it is on Keswicks main shopping street. We would visit again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I am wheat intolerant and normally dinner out results in a jacket potato... boring! But I would definitely go back here for a jacket potato to try some more of the delicious fillings like pesto chicken or rosemary roasted vegetables. It was so great to have some different fillings and for a great price too. It did get very busy so get in there early! All of the other food looked amazing too.