We stayed two nights at The Grange in early May . What a wonderful place to stay in Keswick ! The room was beautifully appointed, very clean with a comfortable bed and a stunning view of Catbells . The breakfast was excellent quality and the service was really good. Served in a room with panoramic views of the
Lakeland Fells....what better way to start the day !
Thank you very much indeed for a lovely weekend, we would love to return sometime !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Victorian home in lovely setting overlooking the fells. Excellent breakfast with lots of choices - fresh fruit salads,local bacon and Cumberland sausage. Plenty of safe, off-street parking. Lovely decor, great quality extras in all the rooms. Super en-suite facilities with either Mira electric showers or a bath with shower cradle. FREE WIFI. Interesting local artwork to peruse, Stylish bedrooms with good outlooks over fells or gardens supplied with quality linens and accessories. Flat screen televisions and free Wifi in all bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The Grange Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grange Country House Hotel Keswick
- The Grange Country House Keswick, Lake District