We stayed for a week in room 6.The bed was excellent very comfortable. The windows look out over a flat roof but the hills can be seen.The bathroom is large with a bath and shower over.Towels and toiletries are very good. The furniture is a little dated but perhaps this is in keeping with the building.I would have preferred a larger TV with sky sports but this is my personal taste.The breakfast is very good quality but if stopping fora week it is a shame croissants or bread cobs are not provided.The Grange is very quiet and is within walking distance of Keswick centre although it is up a steep incline to return.The staff are brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Victorian home in lovely setting overlooking the fells. Excellent breakfast with lots of choices - fresh fruit salads,local bacon and Cumberland sausage. Plenty of safe, off-street parking. Lovely decor, great quality extras in all the rooms. Super en-suite facilities with either Mira electric showers or a bath with shower cradle. FREE WIFI. Interesting local artwork to peruse, Stylish bedrooms with good outlooks over fells or gardens supplied with quality linens and accessories. Flat screen televisions and free Wifi in all bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The Grange Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grange Country House Hotel Keswick
- The Grange Country House Keswick, Lake District