“Great destination cafe in Keswick”

Treeby & Bolton Cafe
Ranked #12 of 130 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: An art gallery with a difference, Treeby & Bolton houses a wide range of contemporary art, fine china and glass alongside unique gifts and interiors. Situated downstairs from the gallery, the cafe is stylish and contemporary and offers a tempting selection of cakes, light bites and world class coffee.A delicious range of cakes, bakes, and homemade scones served with jam and cream make the perfect tea-time treat. For lunch try Treeby's signature platters of local meats, fish or cheese, a tasty hot pie or a fluffy omelette. Enjoy your favourite coffee made with Square Mile’s Red Brick Espresso - now available to take out.
Keswick, United Kingdom
“Great destination cafe in Keswick”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This cafe is in the top 3 in Keswick. Imaginative food, especially the platters, great variety of bread and desserts to die for. I live in Keswick and have been coming here for a number of years. Always a pleasure to eat here. Five star health and hygeine certificate too.

• Visited February 2014

Workington, United Kingdom
“Great home-made food Great service”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We,ve just enjoyed yet another excellent meal in Treeby's.
1 x Goats cheese and caramelised red onion and 1 x warm camembert with salad
We call in regularly when we visit Keswick and it never disappoints.
Mixed meat platter and fish platter are beautiful and everything is traditional home-made with a twist.
Wine is reasonable and coffee and cakes are gorgeous.
Only downside is it closes too early !!
You won't be disappointed

Keswick, United Kingdom
“Mediocrity at high price”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Shame. Great venue but a over microwaved quiche with hardened cheese and a soggy indigestible crust for me and a 'green' tasting salmon and leek gratin for my daughter. Accompanied by poor service with the utensils dumped on the table and also a small coffee for the price. My dinner was changed but there was no apology. At the till when I complained there was little acknowledgement, no offer of recompense and it cost us £28 for a small unenjoyable lunch for the three of us. We will not return.

Visited March 2014
Stirling
“Wet Sunday”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

While on holiday in the Lake District earlier this month, on one of Keswick's many wet Sundays, I ventured into town on the bus and popped in and out of all the shops until I reached this interesting Gallery and restaurant. I spent some time upstairs viewing the art work then decided to have a late lunch in the clean and welcoming restaurant downstairs. I checked my watch and discovered that my bus was due to leave within half an hour - the next one not until 2 hours later. I really wish I had discovered this place earlier as, instead of the anticipated delicious lunch, I only had time for a latte and caramel shortcake, which were most enjoyable. The menu looked so inviting, as did the plates of food being served to the other customers who had obviously timed their visit to the Gallery/restaurant better than I did!! I fully intend to return to sample their meals when next in the area.

North Yorkshire UK
“Great every time.”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Once again, a lovely place for a relaxed lunch.

Glass of wine, combination soup & sandwich (great value), cake and coffee - just over £15 each.

One of our favourite places to eat in the UK.

Consistently good - and that is the key!