“Just what we wanted.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Wigan
Reviewed 24 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

24 Oct 2013
Thank you for your review of your holiday at Barn Roost.

We are delighted to learn you enjoyed the location of the property and the property was well-equipped for your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to Barn Roost or another Lakes Cottage Holidays property in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Lakes Cottage Holidays
017687 74060
St Helens
Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

15 Sep 2013
Thank you for your review on this very popular property.

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and loved the location. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Lakes Cottage Holidays
Lichfield
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

12 Sep 2013
Thank you for your review on Barn Roost.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at this very popular property.

I have discussed your concerns with the owner of the property and can now respond as follows.

The property is a Grade 2 listed building and as such the owner has to respect its character. It is advertised as one double and one bunk bed and the interior is in a classic cottage style.

The problem with the TV was identified as a loose scart cable, which once plugged back into the rear of the TV rectified this issue.

We can confirm that the password for the Wi Fi is located under the router and in the front of the guest information folder.

The owners undertake regular visits to the property and upgrade all faulty or outdated equipment.

Our company and the owner take feedback very serious and react upon what we receive quickly, had we been informed of this issue during your stay we would have acted immediately to rectify any problems you may have had.

We hope that the issues raised did not detract from your enjoyment of the Lake District and we hope to welcome you back in the future.
London

Reviewed 1 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Beverley'
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing