Just returned from a 4 night break at the Glendale Guest house in one word SPLENDID.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel at home,Gilly showed us to our room which was fantastically clean, bright and warm and asked us if we required anything or any local information. After a great nights sleep we were treated to a great choice at breakfast and nothing was to much for Martin or Gilly. Martin gave us the local weather report for the hills and was full of advice and knowledge to assist. We had a great time in Keswick made more so with our stay at the Glendale with Martin and Gilly. In short we will be back again and again. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Perfect Base To Explore The Lakes." We promise a warm welcome when you arrive at Glendale. In a quiet location just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre and the lakeshore of Derwentwater. Many walks can be started straight from the door and we are happy to advise on sutable routes.This four diamond silver award guest house provides comfortable rooms with en-suite or private bathrooms. All have colour TV and tea/coffee trays and hairdryers. Our extensive breakfast menu offers fruits, cereals and yogurts and a varied selection from a hearty Full English, with local Cumberland sausage, a light continental or vegetarian option.Freshly ground coffee, and homemade marmalade are a speciality. Free Wifi available throughout the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Glendale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendale Guest House Hotel Keswick
- Glendale Guest House Keswick, Lake District