My wife and I only return to stay at places which have really impressed us and the fact that we have just completed our FIFTH visit to Glendale Guest House speaks volumes about the welcome we have received there each time and the quality of the accommodation provided. Martin and Gilly are such excellent hosts taking a genuine interest in their guests and provide a fund of knowledge about the surrounding area. Rooms are extremely clean , very comfortable and well maintained. The house has a very well loved and 'homely' feel to it. Breakfasts are a real treat and cooked to perfection by Gilly. We hope to return again to this delightful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Perfect Base To Explore The Lakes." We promise a warm welcome when you arrive at Glendale. In a quiet location just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre and the lakeshore of Derwentwater. Many walks can be started straight from the door and we are happy to advise on sutable routes.This four diamond silver award guest house provides comfortable rooms with en-suite or private bathrooms. All have colour TV and tea/coffee trays and hairdryers. Our extensive breakfast menu offers fruits, cereals and yogurts and a varied selection from a hearty Full English, with local Cumberland sausage, a light continental or vegetarian option.Freshly ground coffee, and homemade marmalade are a speciality. Free Wifi available throughout the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Glendale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendale Guest House Hotel Keswick
- Glendale Guest House Keswick, Lake District