We have just stayed for 2 nights in this very nice guest house. Very comfortable and squeaky clean.The room was well furnished with a quality finish throughout.The breakfast was beautifully cooked to order with lovely fresh fruit yogurts and cereals to start. Everything was of a high standard and well presented ...helpful owners with advice and ideas to make our trip memorable.We would certainly stay again if visiting Keswick.A short 5 minute walk to town an about 10 to the lovely Dewentwater...we took a boat trip to Ladore falls just behind the hotel....amazing.....we were recommended a visit to the pencil museum which is also worth a visit fir adults and children...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Perfect Base To Explore The Lakes." We promise a warm welcome when you arrive at Glendale. In a quiet location just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre and the lakeshore of Derwentwater. Many walks can be started straight from the door and we are happy to advise on sutable routes.This four diamond silver award guest house provides comfortable rooms with en-suite or private bathrooms. All have colour TV and tea/coffee trays and hairdryers. Our extensive breakfast menu offers fruits, cereals and yogurts and a varied selection from a hearty Full English, with local Cumberland sausage, a light continental or vegetarian option.Freshly ground coffee, and homemade marmalade are a speciality. Free Wifi available throughout the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glendale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendale Guest House Hotel Keswick
- Glendale Guest House Keswick, Lake District