Glendale Guest house is immaculate,clean , beautifully presented, it was a perfect base from which to explore the town and the peaks.
Nothing was too much trouble. Our hosts went out of their way to help me with my awkward diet and to cater to our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Perfect Base To Explore The Lakes." We promise a warm welcome when you arrive at Glendale. In a quiet location just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre and the lakeshore of Derwentwater. Many walks can be started straight from the door and we are happy to advise on sutable routes.This four diamond silver award guest house provides comfortable rooms with en-suite or private bathrooms. All have colour TV and tea/coffee trays and hairdryers. Our extensive breakfast menu offers fruits, cereals and yogurts and a varied selection from a hearty Full English, with local Cumberland sausage, a light continental or vegetarian option.Freshly ground coffee, and homemade marmalade are a speciality. Free Wifi available throughout the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Glendale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendale Guest House Hotel Keswick
- Glendale Guest House Keswick, Lake District