“Perfect & Stunning”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of San Ging, Keswick

Dining kitchen First floor living room with views over Bassenthwiate
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining kitchen
First floor living room with views over Bassenthwiate
Sunroom
Ensuite bathroom
House bathroom
Twin room
Upper double bedroom
Bunk room
Utility/drying room
Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

chinarose...
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Perfect & Stunning”
Reviewed 19 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

My title pretty much sums this place up. Everything was perfect, Helen the owner made sure everything was attended to and ready for our arrival. Communication with her was always prompt and she made it feel like nothing was too much trouble. The house itself was gorgeous, other reviewers have complained about it's location in a residential area, for me this was a bonus we aren't rowdy guests and I appreciated the fact there were other people around for both security and if anything happened there was somewhere to turn (not that anything did but I like to have a plan in place).

All the rooms were all we expected and more, the living room was cosy with the fire on and the views were stunning. The beds were comfortable and a great size, everywhere was perfectly clean and the range in the kitchen was another plus point. I don't have a bad word to say about the property the location is ideal for travelling in the lakes with most places no more than 1hr away, we were out every day all over the lakes and San Ging was an amazing home from home awaiting us after our busy day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and the log fire
Liked least: If I HAD to answer, it was a shame some furniture had slight damage from other disrespectful guests.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
19 May 2012
Thank you so much for your kind comments, I'm delighted you enjoyed San Ging and made use of the convenient location.
The slightly damaged furniture you refer to I am guessing is the dining table. I have a new one on order and am waiting for a suitable delivery slot. I strive to maintain the house to the highest standard possible, as I think you will be able to tell from the overall experience.
Best wishes

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sheffield
Reviewed 22 January 2012 for a stay in October 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing