“Canoe The View Trip”

Keswick Canoe and Bushcraft
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide a range of canoeing and bushcraft activities to suit all ages, abilities and requirements - families, couples, individuals and groups are all welcome.Whether you choose a leisurely canoe session on Derwentwater, a fun-packed bushcraft day, or a week long classic canoe expedition in Scotland, we will ensure you have an incredible, unforgettable experience.For private coaching for small groups and individuals, please call us to discuss your requirements.Our aim is to deliver quality, hands-on, educational and fun outdoor experiences which give our customers a greater understanding and knowledge of our local area and the skills to enjoy the outdoor environment in a low impact way. All specialist equipment and instruction is provided, you just need to bring a sense of adventure!
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My son and I had an excellent afternoon canoeing on Derwentwater with Keswick Canoe and Bushcraft. The instructor was particularly good at involving the children in the adventure and I would thoroughly recommend them.

openboater2, Owner at Keswick Canoe and Bushcraft, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thanks Frances, for your kind comments - see you soon we hope! best wishes. Claire

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Very warm welcome and great company throughout the entire trip. Safety briefing before taking to the water, fantastic equipment and full instruction / advice / encouragement given throughout. Ced (instructer) was great fun and guided us safely through various different types of water during the trip. Clare Weller (KC&B) has been fantastic, before and after my trip and keeps in touch on a regular basis with what's going on. I would HIGHLY recommend them to all would be tripsters and intend to join them again myself soon. Go on... Enjoy a great trip. Mark B.

Thank you so much for your kind comments, so pleased you had a great time.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I have travelled to Keswick Canoe and Bushcraft on several occasions and booked everything from bushcraft days to full Scottish canoe expeditions and I can honestly say they have been some of the best experiences I've ever had.

My wife and I were amateur paddlers at best and the level of confidence we have gained through Paul's tuition has turned us into great paddlers. Especially with my new hand carved tailor made paddle thanks to their workshops :0)

The passion Keswick Canoe and Bushcraft have for what they do is clear as day as soon as you meet them...laid back, friendly and extremely knowledgeable in their field.

Just booked on to another Scottish expedition for next year as they are such a great experience !!!

Anybody wanting great canoe and bushcraft experiences really need look no further....thanks for the experience guys !!!

1  Thank Peaceypro
openboater2, Owner at Keswick Canoe and Bushcraft, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Andy,
What a lovely review, and we are touched by your comments! Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing both you and Sarah on our next Adventure together - roll on Loch Shiel 2014!
Best wishes.