I stopped here for 3 nights with my partner and we both had a fantastic trip. Our room (number 2) was very large with a lovely bathroom (huge corner bath) and the overall decor and cleanliness was excellent. We both found all of the staff to be friendly and helpful and the food served here was great - hearty pub grub, which is exactly what you need after a day of walking on the fells! Also had an excellent selection at breakfast (I can recommend the full cumbrian grill!), which again was made even better by friendly staff. Great location right in the heart of Keswick - within stumbling distance of many pubs/bars/restaurants etc. I would recommend this place to family and friends and if I ever find myself in Keswick again, this would be my choice of place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District